Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mirror, Mirror

I know we had our Valentine's Day heart to heart last week, but I just couldn't help myself from putting together one last Valentine-themed outfit.  If you're a V-Day hater, just use your imagination and pretend this pretty ensemble is serving another purpose (although anyone who utters the phrase 'Single's Awareness Day' should be warned...I'm afraid we won't be able to be friends until February 15th).  Fun fact: this Issa dress is the same exact style Princess Kate wore for her famous engagement announcement.  I'm almost creepily obsessed with it.  Could anything be more Valentine's appropriate (and in red, no less)?  I think not.


1. Royal Engagement Dress, Issa $555  2. Crystal Necklace, Bijoux Heart $620  3. Ava Metal Framed Faux Python Box Clutch, Stella McCartney $1,995  4. Floral Print Scarf, Erdem $470  5. Crimson Suede Pumps, Ivanka Trump $125

0 comments:

Post a Comment