Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mirror, Mirror

I.  Love.  This.  Dress.  I mean, I love it...the color, the cut, everything.  It's like a real-life Greek goddess gown.  I paired it with gold (no surprise there...clearly my favorite of all the metals) and emerald, which- fun fact- is the color of the year for 2013.  You can't buy into every trend, but jewel tones (and emerald specifically) are so universally flattering, this might be one worth investing in.  Speaking of investing...this dress (it all comes back to this dress)!  If we all pool our money together, maybe we can buy it?  Something to think about. :)


1. Asymmetric Silk Dress, Maison Martin Margiela $880  2. Karlie Box Clutch, Jason Wu $2,195  3. Hex Cuff Bracelets, Asos $31.66  4. Multi Gem Cocktail Ring, Asos $17.59  5. Pietra Doro Earrings, Tory Burch $195  6. Suede Ankle Boots, Gianvito Rossi $650

0 comments:

Post a Comment