Friday, October 5, 2012

Working For The Weekend

Oh, sweet weekend...I'm so thankful you're back.  It's been one of those weeks where, for every item I cross off my To Do list, I have to add three more.  You've been there, you know what I'm talking about.  While the majority of the things I need to accomplish are work-related, there are a few recreational activities that I'm hell bent on checking off said list.  Case in point, if someone doesn't take me apple picking soon, there will be consequences.  You don't mess around with fall fun.  Enjoy every bit of wonderfulness this weekend has to offer!  And the links!  See you Monday!

Hey!  I know those guys!

I just...I don't even...I have no words (insert the biggest smile ever).

Halloween prep...

Passive agressive innovation.  I like it.

Like.

So adorable I want to scream.

Hmm...noted...

Kind of brilliant.

These pictures!

Love those Matchbook Girls...

0 comments:

Post a Comment