Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mirror, Mirror

I'm pouring through my closet today for a few reasons.  Reason 1: it's looking a little out of control... Reason 2: I'm going to a clothing swap tomorrow night...and Reason 3: I'm all about the monochromatic look this season and I'm gonna need my full arsenal to pull it off (on a related note, how much do you love this army green getup?).  Frustrating as a closet audit can be, it's such a necessary evil!  I'm re-discovering all kinds of pieces I forgot about and making room for what I actually wear.  It's so refreshing.  Now, wish me luck cause I'm knee deep in tutus (what a phase that was).


1. Knitted Honeycomb Jumper, Topshop $84  2. Cosmic Leather Pumps, Jimmy Choo $695  3. Cat Eye Sunglasses, ASOS $21.11  4. Tiny Triangle Studs, Etsy $45  5. Snake Bar Purse, ASOS $15.38  6. Khaki Textured Skirt, Topshop $45

0 comments:

Post a Comment