Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mirror, Mirror

For reasons I'm not entirely sure of, this outfit makes me think of Princess Kate (which obviously means I'm obsessed with it).  The sweater and coat are my favorite pieces...I'd wear the living daylights out of them this fall!  The plaid scarf is a fun touch, too.  It's just all reeks of autumn to me and I love that.


1. Raya Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans, Net-A-Porter $240  2. Merino Wool Fox Sweater, Mr. Porter $215  3. Precious Square Earrings, Whistles $26.39  4. Marbled Acetate Sunglasses, Net-A-Porter $375  5. Mid Length Trench Coat, Burberry Brit $1,195  6. Organic Bangle Set, French Connection $14.07  7. Red Plaid Cashmere Scarf, Kennon & Co. $44.95  8. Chanel Vintage Red Quilted Lambskin Bag, Portero Luxury $899  9. Leather Ballet Flats, Net-A-Porter $545

0 comments:

Post a Comment