Thursday, August 30, 2012

Case Closed

So, I'm thinking about finally breaking down and getting an iPad.  While I've always loved the idea of owning one, I wasn't totally convinced it was something I needed or would even use since I work from home.  As our business continues to expand, however, it's looking like I may be able to justify buying one of these bad boys after all.  Score.  Now all that's left to do is tackle which case to pick!  I rounded up a few that caught my eye, though some are all kinds of aspirational.  Which to choose...which to choose...


1. Intrecciato Leather iPad Sleeve, Botegga Veneta $630  2. Rainspot iPad Sleeve, Kate Spade $50  3. Textured Leather iPad 2 Case, Mulberry $465  4. Gold Mirrored Sleeve Case, Juicy Couture $44.95  5. Baggu iPad Sleeve, Madewell $28  6. Solid Dark Walnut iPad2 Case, Wurkin Stiffs $135

0 comments:

Post a Comment