Thursday, June 7, 2012

Darling Little Dip Dye

I was kind of stoked to see the ombre trend stick around for another season.  I like it in my hair (mostly due to the fact that I have the best stylist in the world), I like it on my clothes and I bet I'd like it on my nails, too if I had the patience for that sort of thing.  One variation I've seen a lot lately is this whole dip dye look...though it's actually more like the love child of ombre and tie dye now that I think about it.  I'm on board with the idea and all but as you can see, I'm most comfortable pairing it with basic shapes.  Somebody's gotta be the this case, I say you let it be that pretty fabric.

1. Dip Dye Maxi Skirt, Topshop $72  2. Layering Tee, J.Crew $29.50  3. Tie and Dye Shopper, Zara $49.90  4. Indigo Cushion, Aura Home $49.95  5. Roll Back Tee, Topshop $36


Post a Comment