Friday, June 1, 2012

Working For The Weekend

Happy Friday to you and yours...what's on the agenda for this weekend?  I'm determined to sort through some old clothes to donate, do a deep, deeeeep cleansing of our entire upstairs and finalize as many details as I can for next weekend's road trip.  I can't believe it's basically only a few days 'til we head to Miami!  Craziness.  At any rate, I'm gonna need you to have an incredibly good weekend.  Hope you enjoy the links!

Yup.  I think so.

What's cooler than Vogue?  Australian Vogue.


You're gonna laugh when you see this but I loooove it.

On the agenda for this summer...this right here.

I want to throw a party just to use these.

Navigating the mothership.

Never would've thought to make this myself but hey, why not?

I'm thinking coolest thing ever.

1 comments:

Missy said...

You can donate some of those clothes to Delran, NJ ;)

Post a Comment