Thursday, July 28, 2011

Paradise Island: Nikki

As we saunter into week 8 of our Paradise Island series I just want to take a second and say how on earth have the last few months flown by so fast?  I can't, for the life of me, figure it out.  We only have a few weeks left in our fun summer series but don't worry, this isn't the last you'll see of the Table for Twelve ladies.  I've got some fun things up my sleeve and I can't wait to share them!  But for now, let's talk about Nikki!  Were it not for Nik, my hair would be a disaster, my eyebrows would be running a muck and my life would be waaaaay less fun.  I've never met a person more devoted to her family, friends and her trash (did I say trash?  I meant reality) television than my lovely cousin Nikki- she's one in a bazillion for sure.  She wears a lot of hats but whether she's acting as stylist, chef, travel agent, nanny, counselor, cousin, sister, daughter or friend- you can bet she's doing a darn fine job and looking fabulous.

Nikki & her buddy, Ken Paves :)

Q&A: If Nikki was famous it would be for having lots of famous friends and doing their hair.  Her celebrity BFF would be Tiffani Amber Thiessen and she would help her steal every last piece from Jennifer Aniston's closet.


1. Bamboo Dreams Pajama Pants, Upland Waters $22.36  2. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, Clinique $24.50  3. Moroccan Oil, $40  4. BADgal Lash Mascara, Benefit $19  5. Vietnamese Coffee Filter Set, Amazon $3.25  6. DVR box, TiVo $99-$299  7. Hammock Water Lounger, Amazon $30

0 comments:

Post a Comment