Friday, May 24, 2013

Working For The Weekend

What a wonderful week it's been!  I've been whatever the road-tripping equivalent of a jet setter is for the last few days, traveling from Virginia to Nashville to St. Louis and back for various fun reasons.  While I love to travel, one of my favorite things about it is how it makes me open my eyes to the comforts of home.  It'll be nice to get settled for the next few weeks before I head out again to who knows where.  Have an incredible long weekend (three cheers for Memorial Day) and enjoy the links!    

There's some pretty decent deals here.

Looks like it's time to resurrect my rock collection!

Great ideas.

Finally, this exists.

This is on my summer 'To Buy' list...

Hmm...I like where this is going.

Perfect summer dress!

A big time hair trend right now!  I'd try it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment