Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mirror, Mirror

Sometimes outfits need to serve two seemingly opposite purposes.  If, as a...hypothetical example...I was taking a 9 hour road trip and meeting my boyfriend's family for the first time tomorrow, I'd want to be both exceptionally comfortable and exceptionally put together.  An outfit similar to this- with it's comfortable material and shape yet sharp style and color- would do the trick.  Also, by hypothetical example, I meant that's 100% literally what's happening...I have got to go pack!



1. Shannon Pleated Chiffon Maxi Skirt, Alice + Olivia $396  2. Whisper Tank, ShopStyle $58  3. Pretty Tough Necklace, ASOS $84.85  4. Luella Sandals, Loeffler Randall $295  5. Sally Hansen Nail Polish in Petal Pusher, Amazon $4.47  6. Rockwell II Ring, The Cools $315  7. Hawaii Beach Bag, ASOS $22.04

0 comments:

Post a Comment