Friday, May 10, 2013

Working For The Weekend

I'm all about countdowns at the moment...T-minus 1 day 'til the roomies and I go see Gatsby, T-minus 5 days til my favorite Dinner and a Suit boys come home from tour, T-minus 6 days 'til I get to meet my boyfriend's family for the first time and T-minus 10 days 'til my brother's 25th birthday.  It's all very exciting!  Since I'm in planning mode for all of the above I'm gonna keep this short and sweet...there's lots to be done!  Hope you guys have a spectacular weekend.  Enjoy the links!

Some great ideas here...

Very cool, very cool.

My Dad has a great signature...I'd totally wear his.

While they don't seem to grasp what easy means, there's a few homeruns here!

I just loved this.

Cheers!

Really lovely.

A couple Mother's Day hail mary's for those of you still looking...

0 comments:

Post a Comment