Friday, May 3, 2013

Working For The Weekend

As much as I love to travel, I'm kind of delighted to get to spend this weekend in Nashville.  I've got some housekeeping to catch up on, a couple DVRed shows to watch and some very important sleeping-in to do.  I'm super psyched.  Since, try as I might, I can't ignore the fact that Sunday is Cinco de Mayo I'll have to squeeze a few slow cooked chicken tacos into the schedule as well...it's a heavy burden but someone's gotta carry it.  Enjoy your weekend (and the links), friends!

A few festive Cinco de Mayo posts...here

...and here (yum!)

An incredibly intuitive travel site.  I'm hooked!

This list makes me hungry.

How badly do I want to stay here? (Very bad indeed)

This made me chuckle.

Sooooooo tasty!

Am I loosing it?  Why do I want to buy a bunch of these?

Beyond gorgeous...seriously...

Nope.  Can't even believe this is possible.


0 comments:

Post a Comment