Friday, May 25, 2012

Working For The Weekend

Ah Memorial Day weekend, you're here at last.  Boy are we ever thrilled.  I'm not gonna lie, I love my job and so enjoy my day to day work but I'm just so excited to not have to look at a computer tomorrow!  Do you ever feel like that?  My wish for you on this holiday weekend is some family time, a good amount of sunlight and perhaps a bit of grilled food.  Coincidently, that's also my wish for me.  Enjoy every moment (and the links) and I'll see you Monday!

This is fantastic.

Anyone else obsessed with Downton Abbey?

Cute little idea...I'm digging it.

Hmm...may need to do this.  Sounds heavenly.

Countdown starts now.

Well isn't this handy.

Inspiration for your Memorial Day picnic...

Hey single gals, this is good stuff.

Kind of genius!

He did it again, ladies and gents (golly, it's good).

0 comments:

Post a Comment