Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mirror, Mirror

Well, my inner prepster appears to be awake for the summer.  How else do you explain how delighted I was to pair blue gingham with pink shorts?  In an attempt to keep from going too Carlton Banks, I threw in the quirky (and by quirky I mean awesome) necklace.  It gives the outfit some necessary edge, which I'm feeling pretty good about.  Overall I think it's a pretty awesome look...what are your thoughts?


1. Lightweight Gingham Button down, Old Navy $24.94  2. Shiprock Multi Chain Necklace, Net-A-Porter $430  3. Adia Kibur Resin Bangle, Metropark $32  4. Pink Agate Ring, Alanna Bess  5. Prismatic Post Earrings, Urban Outfitters $18  6. DV by Dolce Vita 'Archer' Sandal, Nordstrom $68.95  7. Chino & Cotton Shorts, J. Crew $45  8. Kate Spade Crackled Metallic Crossbody Bag, Nordstrom $178

2 comments:

amanda said...

I love this look!! Too cute, I would totally go out and buy this outfit. Loving the inspiration. XO

Lexi said...

Love this look! I think I need pink shorts in my life!
♡ Lexi
FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

Post a Comment