Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

So, what's your big plan for tonight?  Dinner and a movie with your significant other?  A big 'ol bash with your BFFs?  A solo night of moping and shaking your fist at the sky?  Whatever you have on the agenda, I hope it goes off without a hitch.  I still haven't nailed down any specifics for tonight, but I can tell you I'm definitely mixing things up from a geographical standpoint.  I road tripped it down to Shreveport, Louisiana to spend the week with my hilarious cousin and one of my favorite families.  So, whatever we end up doing, it's safe to say a good time will be had by all.  Have fun tonight and feel free to report back if anything particularly awesome happens!


1. Dark Romance Floral Arrangement, Jayson Home & Garden $125  2. Me & You Pencils, Terrain $14  3. Heart Measuring Spoons, Terrain $48  4. Heart Tote, Madwell $23  5. Shakespeare's Love Sonnets, Amazon $12.89  6. Breukelen Women's Bike, Anthropologie $798

0 comments:

Post a Comment