Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mirror, Mirror

Easter Sunday has always been one of my favorite days of the year.  As a child, it was because I got to dress up and eat candy (which, to this day, are still two of my favorite activities).  As an adult, I love Easter because of what it means for my faith.  No matter where you're at in your life, I hope you make church part of your plan for this Sunday.  I put together a classic little Easter ensemble in celebration of the weekend ahead.  I know, I know...the Easter "bonnet" is a bit much, but I just couldn't resist.


1. Chartreuse Shoots Dress, Anthropologie $168  2. Firebird Cloche, Anthropologie $328  3. Square Buckle Skinny Boyfriend Belt, ASOS $14.34  4. Extra Long Wrapped Vine Ring, ASOS $17.93  5. Madison Harding Casey, Piperlime $235

2 comments:

Missy said...

I love this outfit! too cute. The hat is the best part!! :)

Leah Susi said...

very cute outfit!

Post a Comment