Friday, February 18, 2011

Que Bella

My cousin Jessica and I took an unplanned trip to Florida over the weekend, and believe me when I tell you no one was more surprised about it than me.  I like to plan things...I like to make lists and meticulously check them off...but apparently I like warm, sunny weather more than either of those.  And I'm glad, cause our trip was an absolute blast.  Did we drive through the night, rely on a GPS that took us on 35mph backroads throughout the entirety of Georgia and ultimately get a flat tire 30 minutes from our destination?  Sure we did.  But it worked itself out, we made it, and within five minutes of our arrival we'd already consumed our own weight in my Grandmother's ravioli, sausage, and meatballs- making even the worst parts of the trip totally worth it.  Getting to spend time with my grandparents was, by far, the best part of the trip...getting spoiled with awesome food wasn't too shabby either :).  I can't pick a favorite or most beautiful part, so here's a few pictures from the trip (including some time at the beach!).  


1 comments:

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

Love your dresses (and I want to be at the beach)

Post a Comment