Monday, November 1, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

I’m desperate to see the world…Italy, Morocco, Greece, France, Israel, China, Australia…I want to eat their food, walk their streets, experience their culture and earn their oh so coveted passport stamps.  I don’t care if you take me halfway around the globe or to the next state over, doesn’t matter if you send me in a private jet or in the middle seat with sumo wrestlers on either side…offer me the chance to travel and I’m taking it.  That being said, I’m happy to report I’m writing this post on a layover…in a few short hours I’ll be in fabulous Las Vegas!  I am literally ecstatic about it.  I’ve never been but I’ve heard that when it comes to design inspiration, Vegas has quite a bit to offer.  I’m armed with a camera, notepad, and an iPhone App that claims it can serve as my tour guide- I hope you check back throughout the week to see all my discoveries!

0 comments:

Post a Comment