Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Shop This Look: Cinderella

Cinderelly, Cinderelly...are you fabulous or what?  For our second official Shop This Look, I took a few cues from the queen of the Disney princesses (don't worry fellow brunettes, Belle is still my very favorite).  Truth is, I'm gonna see Ms. Cinderella on the big screen in a couple days so I keep waking up singing her songs...not that I'm complaining because, be honest, the music in that movie is too good.    Now, if you are A) a Sephora Beauty Insider, B) a Disney fan and C) free this Thursday night, then boy oh boy do I have a link you need to checkout!  Play your cards right and you may be sitting pretty at your town's special movie theater screening, too!  You'll find all the details here.  In the meantime, check out the pieces below inspired by the movie...see something you like?  Just click and buy!  So simple, right?







0 comments:

Post a Comment