Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mirror, Mirror

Oh, today's Mirror, Mirror...where do I even start?  I'm out of my mind crazy about every single item on here.  Every last one.  Am I the type of person who has the guts to try red gloves as a fashion statement instead of a cold weather accessory?  I don't know!  But I sure want to buy some and give it my best effort!  There's just something about this look that exudes confidence to me, which is one of my favorite things about fashion...it gives you the power to say something about yourself.  So be intentional!  Cause your outfit is talking whether you want it to or not (no pressure haha)... 


1. Ribbed V Front Dress, Topshop $100  2. Naska Leather Biker Jacket, Rick Owens $3,225  3. Beaded Clutch, Marchesa Resort  4. Gold Plated Leaf Necklace, Oscar de da Renta $695  5. Jackie Leather Gloves, Causse Gantier $240  6. Cosmic Suede Pumps, Jimmy Choo $695

0 comments:

Post a Comment