Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mirror, Mirror

Today is kind of a big deal.  I'm sitting in my hotel room in New York city...during fashion week...getting ready to go the Lucky Fabb Blogger Conference.  Is that too freaking cool or what?  I decided to use today's Mirror, Mirror to showcase the inspiration behind the outfit I put together for the occasion.  As you'll see when I post pictures this Friday, my actual outfit is alarmingly close to the one below.  Oh victory, you taste so sweet.


1. Pleated Leather Dress, Alexander McQueen $4,795  2. Classic Link Necklace, J.Crew $165  3. Blake Crocodile Embossed Satchel, Michael Kors $1,195  4. Rachel Zoe Hudson Platform Wedges, Forzieri $495  5. Tortoise Bracelet Watch, Anne Klein $65  6. Gold Bangles, BCBGeneration $38

0 comments:

Post a Comment