Friday, April 11, 2014

Working For The Weekend

Whether I like it or not (and I do not like it), my plan this weekend is to unpack and organize in the new house as much as humanly possible.  I'm desperately trying to come up with manageable systems but my type A personality is sabotaging me around every corner by trying to come up with perfect solutions and places for everything.  Turns out, there is no perfect in moving.  The goal is to survive.  While I think I've come up with a few good ideas, I've finally realized there is a chance I put the cutting boards where it would make more sense to put the baking dishes.  And that's gonna have to be okay.  Hope your weekend is substantially less neurotic than mine :), enjoy the links!

I'm obsessed.  Obsessed.

Consider me voodoo mind tricked into needing all these things

Adorable.

This cracks me up...

Both funny and accurate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment