Wednesday, March 12, 2014

3 Ideas

Dancing around like a crazy person just for the heck of it is one of life's great gifts and no one will ever convince me otherwise.  While you'll never find me "in the club", we could easily make awkward eye contact at any given traffic light when I realize you saw me dancing in my car.  To that end...


1. Put a little pep into your morning routine by jumping on Spotify and playing a few of your favorite go-to high energy songs…be they Whitney Houston's "I wanna dance with somebody", Elvis Crespo's "Suavemente", or something far more ridiculous still.  Even if all you do is bob your head a little whilst you brush your teeth (though I don't even understand how anyone could have the self control to do only that), it's a great way to start your day. 

2. Sign up for honest to goodness dance lessons.  They're not nearly as intimidating as you'd think and they really are fun!  Bonus: there's almost always a dance related Groupon or Living Social deal floating around that offers lessons for practically peanuts.  Wedding season is quickly approaching (a fact I know all too well) so you know it's a skill you can put to good use soon! 

3. Play any variation of any Just Dance game on any device you can.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, playing Just Dance is my favorite and a guaranteed good time.  Put it on your agenda stat!

1 comments:

Dean said...

I'm a new reader and I totally identify with this post! My favorite "dance around like a crazy person" or just "feel better than you were five minutes ago" videos include:

"Turn the Beat Around" by Gloria Estefan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvGTQ0jH7KM

"I Feel Love" by Donna Summer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2q2bis6eLE


Post a Comment