Friday, October 11, 2013

Working For The Weekend

I've been hunkered down in the Virginia cold for the last few days (though I'll probably be begging for weather in the 50's in a few months which is pretty depressing).  That being said, I sure am having a blast hanging out with Davey's family and getting ready for his brother's wedding this weekend.  Last weekend's Savannah wedding was more than lovely and Danielle, the bride, was stunning.  I mean...just...crazy beautiful.  I'll have to get my hands on a couple pictures to show you soon.  Have such a great weekend and enjoy the links!

Brown butter everything.  All the time.

Boy oh boy do I wish I thought of this!

A great little gift.

Making these!!

Lovely.

Adorable idea.

Boring?  Yes.  But also super helpful.

Some neat personalized stuff here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment