Friday, June 7, 2013

Working For The Weekend

It's possible that I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.  In fact, that definitely happened.  But somewhere around my second cup of coffee things starting looking up...maybe it was the coffee itself (the power of coffee is remarkable) but my money is on the gang that delivered it (my brother and cousins).  At any rate, there's nothing like coming out of a pointless bad mood to make you realize how ridiculous your bad mood was in the first place.  There are so many delightful things to be thankful for and I've all of a sudden found myself acutely aware of them.  It's nice.  Here's hoping your weekend is filled with gratitude and smiles (and maybe a pool...I don't know about you but I'm currently on the hunt for one to lounge by).  Enjoy the links!

This is terrific news!

Hmm...worth a look-see.

I know it's ridiculous but I just want it, okay?

Crafting and kids and pasta...I love all these things.

My roommate just found this online.  So adorable, right?

Worth noting I suppose.

Guys!  This is real!  I saw it work and it blew my mind.

You've gotta love a good collaboration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment