Friday, November 23, 2012

Working For The Weekend

So...how was your Thanksgiving?  Ours was pretty magical if I don't say so myself.  The food was obviously on point, but it was the lounging and the laughing and the plain 'ol quality time that was my favorite.  There's something special about people you can do absolutely nothing with and still have the best day ever...I'm super thankful to have a big family full of them.  But enough about gratitude (kidding), let's talk Christmas.  Are you venturing out into the madness today?  Any war stories to speak of?  I'm gonna have to live vicariously though you guys on this one cause I can't quite bring myself to face those crowds.  Too scary.  So excited the most wonderful time of the year is here, though!  Enjoy it and I'll see you Monday!


Man, does this sound good.

Pick your poison...

I love a lot of these.

Everything about this is good and right.

So incredibly cool...

Pretty.  


What a lovely print.

Neat concept.

1 comments:

Nicole van Roekel said...

I wish we celebrated Thanksgiving in Holland but unfortunately we don't! When I hear all those stories I feel sad we don't celebrate it.

Post a Comment