Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: One for the Kiddos

There's no getting around the fact that kids are fun to shop for.  Their clothes are adorable, their toys are fun and- if they're smart like my nephew, Blake- they make a big deal out anything you give them...which in turn makes you want to buy them more.  For our first gift guide of the season, I picked out a few nifty items I think kids and parents alike will love....it's almost too much cute for one post.  Honestly, my face hurts from smiling.


1. Striped Bunny, Polaryn O. Pyret $22  2. Orange Fox Slippers, AlexandAlexa $17  3. R2D2 Baby Costume, Etsy $48  4. My Food Passport, Uncommon Goods $10  5. Knit Turban, Zara Kids $9.90  6. Chalkboard Laptop, Anthropologie $68  7. Pride and Prejudice BabyLit Book, Amazon $9.99

1 comments:

florists singapore said...

Holiday gift guide gor kis has been shared in the post here. Read all about it

Post a Comment