Tuesday, October 25, 2011

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles

Even though we got off to a rough start, I'm still holding onto bits of hope that my Eagles are gonna bring us a winning season this year.  I'm sending them lots of happy thoughts this week in particular as they get ready to face our arch nemesis, the Dallas Cowboys (booooooo), this Sunday.  For whatever reason I can never seem to remember that my Nashville cable provider doesn't broadcast Eagles games, so I'm perpetually planning parties and inviting people to come over and watch with me.  As a result of these anti-climactic shindigs, I'm now in the market for a friend with DirecTV/NFL Sunday Ticket.  I'll take care of the food, you provide the television.  Dallas fans need not apply.


1. Word Art 8x10, Etsy $18  2. Football Cupcakes, Celebrations DIY  3. Football Napkins, Party Supplies 123 $2.99 per pack of 16  4. Philadelphia Eagles Vintage Duffel Bag, Lady Fanatics $39.95  5. Referee Drink Cozy, Party City $1.99  6. Philadelphia Eagles Bottle Cork Set, Lady Fanatics $14.95

0 comments:

Post a Comment