Thursday, August 5, 2010

Reunited and it Feels So Good

Life is full of questions…deep, serious, life or death issues that need to be dealt with as a matter of urgency.  What’s the meaning of life?  What is our purpose?  And where in the world can I find that gorgeous marigold peacock duvet cover whose picture I came across about a year ago?  I’m happy to report that, as of this very afternoon, I found the answer to at least one of those great life mysteries.  After an almost embarrassing amount of Google-ing, I finally found the pattern I’ve been searching for since I briefly laid eyes upon it last Autumn.  I imagine this is what Prince Charming must’ve felt like when he was finally re-united with Cinderella.  I am literally ecstatic.  Come to find out, the retailer I was looking for is called Dwell Studios, and they sell an abundance of amazing fabrics in every form from duvet and sheet sets to pillows, blankets, place-mats, napkins, aprons, stationary and window treatments (and then some).  Their patterns are to die for gorgeous- check them out!













0 comments:

Post a Comment