Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Brick House

Ever since I was old enough to consider what I would want in a house of my own, I’ve dreamed of at least one space with interior brick walls.  If that sounds stark to you, it may be because you’re not seeing the completed picture my mind is privy to…in my imagination it’s an absolutely luxurious space.  While the opportunity to incorporate brick in my home has yet to present itself, I’m bursting at the seams with ideas to integrate it.  While most people wouldn’t automatically peg brick as an extremely versatile look, it’s really quite the chameleon.  With the right wash you can use it to accomplish a loft, bohemian, French country, Tuscan, modern or rustic look.  If you’re lucky enough to live in a home with some brick interior or if you’re simply a fellow admirer of the look, then enjoy these pictures of a few of my favorite brick spaces.  

















0 comments:

Post a Comment