Friday, April 6, 2012

Working For The Weekend

I just noticed that today is my 700th post...kinda fun, huh?  I'll have to think of a way to celebrate.  Any suggestions?  Speaking of celebrations, I hope everyone is excited for Easter this Sunday!  If you're looking for a great church to attend, I happen to know a few awesome ones...especially if you live in or around Nashville, Miami, Shreveport or South Jersey.  If you don't call any of those areas home but are in the market for a church recommendation, please oh please let me know.  I'd be thrilled to use my phone a friend lifeline and help you get connected to a church in your area (I may not have all the answers but I know a few folks that do).  Have a great weekend, everyone!  Enjoy the links.  And Happy Easter!

Very convenient!

Will I be making this?  Yup.  Sure will.

Lots of eye candy here.

MmmmMmmmMmmm

Nashville friends: we should all do this.

The birth of a peep...

Get your passport ready!

B-E-A-Utiful...

Someone get married and buy one of these!

Reading this = my Easter Saturday tradition.  It's all kinds of good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment