Monday, April 9, 2012

Gabrielle Beretta, E.B.H. (Easter Brunch Hostess)

Yesterday was kind of a big day for me.  It may seem like a silly thing to be excited about, but it marked the very first major holiday I was solely responsible for hosting.  And I was determined to make it awesome.  Whenever I want to take something- anything- to the next level I usually ask myself one simple question..."what would my parents do?".  In this particular scenario, the answer was fashion lots of bright flowers into beautiful arrangements, prepare delicious and colorful food, create beautiful place settings and invite as many guests as the house will hold.  So that's what I did.  I'm sharing a couple of the recipes I used over the next few weeks, but for now I just had to show you a few snapshots of the table.  It really came together beautifully!  *Phew* 

0 comments:

Post a Comment