Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mirror, Mirror

I'm gonna be so bummed when bright pants go out of style...there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth when that sad day comes.  In an effort to take advantage of their glory days, I've been wearing the mess out of colored jeans lately.  I've stocked purple, turquoise, and yellow in my arsenal, but I'm pretty sure the missing puzzle piece is this beautiful tangerine.  I love the way these compliment neutrals or brights (or both, like in the snazzy getup below).


1. Utility Tank, Alexander Wang $345  2. Hot Streak Clutch, Anthropologie $79.95  3. Vince Skinny Denim, Piperlime $195  4. Triana Necklace, Gemma Redux $360  5. Woven Gold Large Cuff, Charm & Chain  6. Folded Square Stud Earring, ASOS $7.16  7. Yoki Raven Orange Color Block Wedges, Lulus $37

1 comments:

Leah Susi said...

I got some coral ones at H&M last week in Minneapolis. I really like the tangerine ones too...very cute!

Post a Comment