Tuesday, January 3, 2012

These Are My (Post-Christmas Gift) Confessions

Seeing as it's more than a week after Christmas, I'm guessing the last thing you want to hear about is a gift guide...which is convenient, cause the last thing I want to talk about is a gift guide.  That being said, there were a couple items I intentionally didn't mention during prime gift-giving time because I can't bear the idea of ruining a surprise.  Here's a few things I picked up for some of the special people in my life that I couldn't help but share...even if it is a bit late.  They were pretty well received, so if you still have a few "Oh, your present is in the mail" items to buy, I can whole-heartedly suggest any and all of these gems (Especially #1...one of the coolest things I've ever purchased.  We'll talk more about it on Thursday).


1. Molecular Gastronomy Kit, Cuisine R-Evolution  2. Star Wars The Complete Saga, Amazon  3. Jaqueline Kennedy: Historic Conversations on Life with JFK, Amazon  4. The Illustrious Omnibus of Superpowers #2, Pop Chart Lab  5. Breville Mini-Pie Maker, Williams-Sonoma  6. The Geometry of Pasta, Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment