Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mirror, Mirror

This last week was so glamourous!  I mean, not for me but for some people...the Kentucky Derby, the Met Gala, it was just bucket list event after bucket list event.  Needless to say it's put me in a fancy mood (hence today's bejeweled Mirror, Mirror).  I think I'll get it out of my system (to the extent which I'm able to get fancy out of my system) this weekend when I check out The Great Gatsby.  And yes, of course I'm dressing up to go see The Great Gatsby movie...don't be silly.


1. Sybill Embellishe Peplum Top, Net-a-Porter $1,187  2. Morley Metal Box Clutch, Kotur $395  3. Straight Leg Pants, Alberta Ferretti $885  4. Four Gold Vermeil Rings, Saint Laurent $1,180  5. Topaz Earrings, Larkspur & Hawk $800  6. Geometric Gold Tone Cuff, Anndra Neen $475  7. Suede and Metal Sandals, Luis Viaroma $650  8. Cat Eye Sunglasses, Saks Fifth Ave $315

0 comments:

Post a Comment