Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Foundary

I mentioned yesterday that I’m going to need a little bit of your patience over the next few weeks and I wanted to expound on that for just a moment.  I’m happy to report that we’re launching a re-designed Design-Muse at the very beginning of next year!  The new site will feature everything you’ve grown to love about Design-Muse (including the archives) alongside brand new elements that are sure to take us all to the next level.  In terms of a launch date all I can tell you is I set a pretty ambitious goal, so the next few weeks are going to be all kinds of busy.  I don’t want to abandon this site in the meantime, however, so have no fear- I’ll continue to make brief daily posts here while I work to complete the NEW design-muse.com.  I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am about the changes ahead.  I hope you’ll stay with us throughout this transition because the best is yet to come!

As for today, I wanted to do a little resource sharing.  I was introduced to a killer shopping website this past weekend…if you’re still working on your Christmas shopping (and how could you not be?) it’s definitely worth a look-see.  Their 5 W’s are as follows:
Who- The Foundary
What- A home essentials shopping website that offers limited time sales on carefully selected products at huge (up to 70% off!) discounts.  
When- New sales are launched daily and last three days.
Where- Click here.
Why- 2 part answer: 
Part 1) Why did they launch?  To work towards their goal of bringing a higher quality of life within reach.  
Part 2) Why do I love it? Great selection, great prices, and the cutest “mascots” of all time.  Look!


0 comments:

Post a Comment