Monday, August 22, 2011

Fort-Tastic

Guys- this is totally random, I get it.  But I just couldn't help myself.  I love these forts!  They totally take me back to my childhood- my childhood and...college (didn't see that one coming, did you?).  My hilarious roommates built an indoor fort in our apartment Sophomore year and left it up for weeks...I can still remember army-crawling through my living room to get from the front door to the kitchen.  That fort heard some secrets, lots of laughter and maybe even a disagreement or two.  And while I was definitely ready for the fort to be gone by the time it was disassembled, the whole experience is one of my most smile inducing college memories.  Had the fort (which, by the way, was named 'Fort Awesome' if I remember correctly) been as pretty as one of these, I may have made it a permanent attraction in our little Brinsfield Row Town-home.  I mean seriously, as forts go, how could these get any lovelier?  

0 comments:

Post a Comment