Friday, December 21, 2012

Working For The Weekend (then taking a break for Christmas!)

Well here we are...the world's still turning, it's the last Friday before the holidays and I'm feeling both holly and jolly.  Success on all fronts.  I'm taking my annual holiday break next week so you won't find any new content here until New Years Eve...not too long, but hopefully long enough to miss me.  I'm just beside myself excited to get to spend the next week enjoying my family.  I don't even know how I get to be the lucky one related to all these characters but I sure am happy about it.  I sincerely hope you have the greatest Christmas of your life and I can't wait to see what this 2013 has in store for all of us.  I bet it's awesome.  Merry Christmas and enjoy the links!


Jackie O + Christmas = perfection

Crazy, crazy, crazy about this.

My favorite collection of all time?  Perhaps.

Winter floral arrangement...so pretty...

Perfect for a man's man.

How do I make this happen?

Beautiful.

Good heavens, this sounds delicious.

Bizarre but neat.

Ordering this immediately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment