Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Time for some real talk, ladies and gents...this week has been and will, I suspect, continue to be insane.  We're only a few days away from opening the shop and there's just so much going on I don't quite know what to do with myself.  I've got a bit to catch up on blog-wise (I know...this isn't news to you) but I wanted to check in and let you know I won't be neglecting you for much longer.  As soon as I get my head on straight we'll get back to our regularly scheduled editorial calendar.  As for tonight, I hope everyone is planning on dressing up for Halloween!  I didn't have time to go out and buy a costume this year but I did realize just how many DIY possibilities are sitting in my closet this very moment...among them: Lady Mary, the sugarplum fairy, Carrie Bradshaw, Jess Day, Betty Draper, An Olsen Twin, Jackie O, Lara Croft, and many more.  I'm not sure who's identity to assume for the night, but I'd love to hear what you have planned.  Do tell!

0 comments:

Post a Comment