Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mirror, Mirror

I'm not the slightest bit ready to say goodbye to summer.  I know, the heat was particularly oppressive this year and the humidity was through the roof and there were lots of draughts and all that crazy nonsense but I don't care...summer is awesome.  That being said, I am excited about the wave of fall fashion that's about to crash.  While I'm determined to make the most of every last bit of heat, I went ahead and snuck in a few upcoming trends into today's Mirror, Mirror.  They're warm weather appropriate and they hit on both the floral baroque and leather looks that are about to blow up.  Win, win!  


1. Contrast Floral Print Top, Ted Baker $180  2. Robyn Sunglasses, House of Harlow £55  3. Vintage Tassel Earrings, Chanel  4. Black Python Panel Eartha Top Handle, Zac Posen $495  5. Gold Necklace, Oscar de la Renta £164  6. Curved Heel, Jeffrey Campbell $150  7. Cartell Leather Mini Skirt, Paul & Joe Sister $485

0 comments:

Post a Comment