Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lucky Fabb: Part 1

I'm off to New York City this morning for day 1 of Lucky Magazine's annual blogger's conference, Lucky Fabb...let me just say I am psyched.  I had what I'm now calling a dress rehearsal yesterday and snapped a few pictures to show you the uber awesome Michael Kors jumpsuit I'm donning for the occasion.  I paired it with this Moroccan Stone necklace from J. Crew and my favorite pair of Aldo wedges (that they no longer produce...shucks).  It's a 2 day conference so maaaaybe, just maybe you'll find another style post up here tomorrow (you will).  You never know (you definitely know).  Looking forward to meeting and connecting with lots of great people today- wish me luck! 




1 comments:

Unknown said...

It was great meeting you this past week at Lucky Fabb, keep in touch. http://www.glam4glam.com

Post a Comment